Soft skin is something all women desire, irrespective of their age. They are willing to pay enormous amounts of money just to get rid of acne, wrinkles, spots and other problems, but little do they know that it might be these exact cosmetic products that generate imperfections.
A few weeks ago I decided to read the labels on my creams, and realized I have no idea what I am putting on my face. Castor oil, tartrazine, erythrosine and Cerebrosides are only a few examples. I looked up some all natural foundation, lipstick, liner and bronzer recipes, and decided to make my very own products. Here’s a simple, and effective DIY Body Lotion recipe.
- 8 0z jar of vaseline
- 8 0z jar of vitamin E lotion
- 12 oz bottle of baby lotion
- 2-5 capsules of Vitamin E (optional)
- Jar or container
- Add the ingredients in a large bowl, and blend them together with a hand mixer. Mix until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Put the cream in jars, and add appropriate labels. Voila!
This recipe is great because it is made from cheap ingredients, and it will provide you with much needed protection throghout the day.