There are a few things in this world, that simply grind my gears. They include cleaning the microwave, the fridge, and making sure that the shower is free from soap scum, and other impurities. I have actually always had a problem with bathroom cleaning, because no matter what I did, the scum always found its way back. That was until I found this great recipe, inspired by Jeff Patterson. Not only will it help you remove all the soap scum, but it will also keep it off.
- White Vinegar 32 oz.
- Spoon and Small Container
- Scotch-Brite Non Scratch Scrub Sponge (15 pack)
- 10 inch Window Scrubber
- 12 inch Window Squeegee
- Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner Plus Rain Repellent
- Paper Towels
- Baking Soda
- Vinegar has high acidity, which means that it can easily cut through dirt and grime. Add baking soda to it, until it becomes a liquid paste.
- Wipe the concoction on your shower doors with the help of a sponge. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, until the grime dissolves.
- Wipe off the paste with a scrubber, water and squeegee. Before you move on to the next step, make sure the shower doors are 100% clean and dry.
- Spray Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner Plus Rain Repellent on the shower doors, then wipe it with a microfiber cloth.