OK, I admit it! I am a Minion Fangirl. Ever since I went to see the first movie in the cinema, with my two girls, I have been obsessed with these adorable little monsters. I actually think I enjoyed the film more than my kids. It was only a matter of time until I shared another Minion tutorial with you. Now that Easter is coming, and these little monsters are kind of egg shaped, I decided to share this DIY idea with you. If you enjoy it you should definitely check out my Paper Strip Egg Art and Burlap Bunny Table Runner tutorials.
- Yellow and Blue Easter Eggs
- black electrical tape
- glue dots
- black sharpie marker
- wiggly eyes
- separate the blue eggs from the yellow ones. The bottom part should be blue, and the top, yellow.
- Cut a thin strip of black electrical tape and attach it to the top yellow half.
- Glue wiggly eyes into place wit the help of your glue dots.
- Use a marker to draw mouths and hair.