When they’re not annoying, dogs really are man’s best friend. Even if I threatened to strangle my pups in an earlier post (the tutorial for Eliminating Pet Odor), I would never seriously consider it. However, I am not always around to keep him company, and he does have to occupy their time somehow. I recently found out about the Kool Dogz Ice Treat Maker and decided to share it with you. It is the perfect toy, because it helps you make frozen dog treats that your four-legged friends can chew on or lick for hours. Not only does it keep your dog occupied, but it is also filled with essential nutrients.
- Fill the bucket of water
- Add some dog toys and treats
- Put the steel cap bar in the middle and then freeze
What the Kit Contains:
- Heavy-duty steel base and extension rod
- Ice block is 5 inches tall, 7.5 inches in diameter
- Deep water reservoir to collect water as it melts
- Ice treat recipes
- Reusable/freezable bucket with lid
- Stainless steel cap bar
Dog Treat and Toy Ideas:
- Treats: chicken of beef broth, carrots, peas, dog treats, flavored doggie drink, peanut butter, dog food.
- Toys: favorite chew toy, tennis ball, rubber bone