As much as I hate cleaning, somebody has to do it. That someone is definitely not going to be my husband. Luckily for me, and women all around the world, there are some life hacks that will make cleaning easier. For example, there is an incredibly simple method of keeping your microwave squeaky clean, and it only takes five minutes to do it. (We all know how disgusting microwaves can get).
- a microwave-safe bowl (make sure it is a wide mouth container)
- cleaning cloths or a sponge
- Optional: vinegar (to absorb the smells), lemon (for a fresh scent) – only a few drops or one tea spoon.
- Add a bowl of water in the microwave, and turn it on for five minutes. The water will turn into steam, and soften up the grease on the inside. During this time, you can wipe the outside using a microfiber cloth.
- Once the 5 minutes are up, take the bowl out (careful – it will be hot), and rinse it.
- Remove the plate, and wash it. Wipe the walls with a damp cloth. Put the plate back. You’re done!